Company: Connect Search, LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Our Client, a global energy organization is seeking a talented
and versatile Senior Accountant Consultant for a contract-to hire
opportunity, who possesses a demonstrated track record of
exceptional month-end close process and preparation experience.
This all-star Senior Accountant Consultant will have a vital role
in supporting the Controller in all areas of financial reporting
and a focus on COGS, WIP and Inventory. Are you a dedicated journal
entry and reconciliation guru tying out the ledgers to the penny?
Look no further than with Connect Search! The details are below for
your next role - please apply today!SENIOR ACCOUNTANT CONSULTANT
- Fiduciary - maintain and evaluate controls and procedures to
ensure all assets are recorded and accounted for properly.
- Review, reconcile and assess future actions of accrued balances
in the general ledger and make appropriate adjusting entries in a
timely fashion in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare month-end close journal entries and subsequent account
- Participate in month-end close post-close meetings in terms of
process improvements and assist in recommendations for solutions to
- Review WIP, analyze manufacturing variances, assist with
budgets and forecasts and all ad hoc reporting requests.
- Supports the Financial Controller with audit requests, special
projects, ad-hoc research and analysis.
- Provides support for inventory surrounding capital expenditures
i.e. depreciation schedules, thorough understanding of amortization
and disposal/additions to the general ledger.
- Assist and contribute to make/buy analysis requests and prepare
business cases to support the findings. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- CPA certification is preferred
- 5+ years in manufacturing and/or project accounting
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Strong understanding and demonstrated application of GAAP &
Revenue Recognition FASB 606
- Ability to handle average and multiple tasks with limited
direction and tight deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team playerIf you or anyone you know
is interested and qualified, please apply!
Keywords: Connect Search, LLC, Elmhurst , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!