Medical Receptionist- Elmhurst
Company: Dupage Medical Group
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Good enough isn't for us. Duly Health and Care's team members show
up every day driven to exceed expectations. We challenge
assumptions and invite dissent to accomplish bold goals and unleash
the most extraordinary work of your career. We see and support the
remarkable in every person within and beyond the walls of our
Duly Health and Care works to understand what matters most to you.
We recruit and retain team members who share a relentless passion
and pride for helping others live happier and healthier lives. We
invest in helping our team members develop their talents in a way
that is rich in personal meaning. We invite you to join us, fulfill
your purpose and make your mark!
Are you ready to challenge the expected to deliver the
Responsible for providing efficient, effective, quality customer
service through a variety of duties including, but not limited to,
patient check-in, registration, scheduling, exam preparation,
outbound calling, and some referral management. Complies with
established company policies and procedures, HIPAA Privacy Rules
and Duly Health and Care Confidentiality Policy. Ensures clear and
timely communication including patient appointment status to
clinical departments. Assist in overall department work that may
include overflow from other specialty departments and/or
The Journeys and Adventures that Await
* Check-in/Greeting Patients/ Patient Scheduling
* Acknowledges and welcomes patients and visitors. Sets the tone
for a positive experience
* Check in and schedules appointments, following standard specialty
* Answers multiple lines to fulfill patient needs over the
* Verifies patient information, while documenting in their
Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
* Cross-train and help as needed in other departments
* Performs all other duties/responsibilities as assigned
* Reviewing schedule
* Pre-screen appropriate specialty patients based on departmental
* Monitor schedules daily, ensuring that all open slots are filled
same day and working schedule to remove "road blocks"
* Daily monitoring of patient scheduling reports
* Exam Preparation
* Review the Daily Appointment Report three to five days in advance
for appointment and referral accuracy
The Experiences You Bring
Level of Education
* High school diploma or GED
Years of Experience
* Three years of patient/client-facing experience
* Customer Focus: Demonstrates excellence in customer service and
satisfaction levels for internal and external customers. This
includes regular review of patient survey information, responding
to clinical provider or patient concerns, and efficient resolution
of RL6 events.
* Results Orientation: Focuses self and other on achieving quality
and financial outcomes in a responsive timely manner.
* Integrity Ethics: Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty,
sincerity. Trusted to do the right thing.
* Change Agent: Provides vision and planning to reach goals.
Addresses concerns in forthright manner and welcomes innovation and
new approaches to reach new heights in service and quality.
* Organization Savvy: Understands key stakeholders as demonstrated
in managing, promoting and cultivation relationships. Has keen
understanding of industry and trends.
* Personal Job Competence: Performs core responsibilities of
position efficiently and effectively within parameters of
organization policies, procedures and external governmental
Hours: Monday/Wednesday 8:30am-6:00pm, Tuesday/Thursday
8:00am-5:30pm, Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.Evening/Weekend/Holiday/Travel
Keywords: Dupage Medical Group, Elmhurst , Medical Receptionist- Elmhurst, Administration, Clerical , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!