Senior Account Executive - Food Marketing
Company: Foodmix Marketing Communications
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Are you a Foodie? Want to spend your day with Foodies? Not just
Foodies, fun Foodies. We're food pros that are pretense-free,
looking to add another member to our team. Grow with us as we
continue to mastermind marketing insights and solutions for the
food industry's biggest names and latest trend-setters. If you have
5+ years of experience in either the Food Service or Retail realms
with a strong understanding of food channels - we're looking for a
Senior Account Executive and we want you! Or if you have some brand
experience working with manufacturers, distributors, brokers, and
operators and disciplined in managing multiple projects at one time
- let us know; we're excited to make your acquaintance and help
your career explode. We're Foodmix: a highly respected food
marketing hot spot located in the vibrant downtown Elmhurst villa
just one block from a variety of restaurants and bistros, taverns,
entertainment, and the Metra. Responsibilities include:
- Manage day-to-day projects and engage client and agency teams
to execute brand objectives.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the clients' business along
with their competition.
- Ascertain your clients' marketing communication needs and
effectively communicate them throughout the agency along with
serving as an advocate for your clients.
- Development of client marketing plans, provide ideas and
oversee execution of client assignments throughout agency
- Collaborate with our creative and communications teams to
coordinate creative elements for media, public relations, social
media, and events along with end-to-end logistics.
- Develop and ensure briefs align with client's
- Monitor progress to ensure all work meets high standards and
deadlines.Requirements:Did we mention "fun"? Fun, energetic and a
great work ethic are tantamount. That said, we do have other things
we're looking for as well:
- You've shown an ability to manage multiple projects, clients,
and budgets along with diligence to get things done.
- You are persuasive and have great communications skills.
- You can build relationships with staff and clients.
- You are disciplined in your approach. You're proactive and
- You're an individual that will professionally represent the
agency to current and potential clients, industry peers and
- You're proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel,
- We have a cool space, and we're excited about in person
collaboration, so we have a hybrid work from home policy that
includes the best of both.Is this you? We'd love to hear from you.
Send us your resume to email@example.com - - - - - - - -Foodmix
is a leading full-service food marketing communications firm
specializing in both push and pull marketing. We're located in the
suburbs of Chicago in Elmhurst, IL, within walking distance of a
great downtown, restaurants, and the Metra. Visit www.Foodmix.net
for more information.
Keywords: Foodmix Marketing Communications, Elmhurst , Senior Account Executive - Food Marketing, Advertising , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!