Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job DescriptionDewberry -is currently seeking a -full-time
Marketing Coordinator -to support our National Architecture
practice. This position requires a minimum of one year of AEC
marketing experience with specific emphasis on architectural
pursuits. The Marketing Coordinator works with Pursuit Managers in
the development of proposals and statements of qualifications,
working with teams on shortlist interviews, and providing quality
control for submittals. -This position is backed by a team of
robust marketers, graphic designers, communication professionals,
and the Architecture Practice at large, all of whom collaborate for
success, promote strengths, and support each other's growth within
Dewberry. The ideal candidate is a dedicated,
market-segment-focused professional who understands deadline-driven
work and is a self-starter who can work both independently and
within a team environment. -The job entails working on multiple
assignments in tandem, with overlapping schedules. -Our
architecture practice includes architects, interior designers, -and
planners who invest in our communities through thoughtful design.
-Active curiosity drives our exploration of each clients -unique
mission and objectives.Dewberry is a leading, market-facing
professional services firm with more than 50 locations and 2,000
professionals nationwide. What sets us apart from our competitors
are our people. At Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and
strive to deliver the highest quality of services to our clients.
Our commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and
from other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work,
that have inspired our employees to be successful for more than 60
years.ResponsibilitiesRoles, Responsibilities and Qualifications
include the following:
- Work in tandem with Pursuit/Marketing Managers, Market Segment
Leaders, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to determine
capture plans, go/no-go decisions, pursuit win strategies, craft
sales messages, manage proposal deadlines, develop proposal
responses and assist project teams in preparation for client
interaction, industry presentations and professional
- Coordinate pursuit efforts from multiple office locations
and/or service lines. - Familiarity with integrated, multiple
service line (Architecture, MEP, etc.) proposals preferred.
- Provide support within the overall proposal process from start
to finish, to include leading kick-off meetings, color reviews and
proposal delivery logistics.
- Manage individual and team deadlines. Tasks include writing,
editing, note taking, informational research, ability to learn
architectural concepts, development of supporting graphics concepts
and coordination with other team members.
- Develop sales acumen to represent the firm appropriately with
competitors, teaming partners and subcontractors at industry events
and business networking opportunities.
- Comply with our corporate standards to present a consistent
appearance/style for presentation graphics, proposals, resumes, and
- Write supporting sales materials including project
descriptions, resumes, market segment overviews, executive
- Develop familiarity of company project experience and relevancy
to project pursuits.
- Support Business Development and operational personnel in
market research, competitor analysis, and client intelligence.
- Work on multiple proposal efforts and project teams
simultaneously within target markets and service offerings.
- Organize marketing material for ease of use including recording
information in our client relationship management database
(CRM).Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Liberal Arts or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience personally producing proposals and managing
- Strong project management and organizational experience.
- Must have some MS Word, PowerPoint, InDesign / Adobe Creative
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge of database/CRM systems, specifically Deltek Vision,
a plus. -
- Effective proposal development skills, including strong
attention to details, planning, organization, and ability to
identify and resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and prior experience
collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must be available to work overtime as necessary in order to
meet business requirements.Must have a valid drivers license, good
driving record and ability to pass a driving record background
check.*In accordance with applicable Executive Order 14042 and
related requirements, all prospective hires for this position,
performing work for the federal government, will be required to
demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or
qualify for an exemption to this vaccination requirement. Such
proof of vaccination, or written request for exemption, will be
required, following receipt of written offer.*At this time,
Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work
authorization.*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or
sexual orientation.*Only recipients of an offer of employment from
Dewberry, will be required to submit to a background screening
which may include, but is not limited to, employment verification,
educational and other credential verification, driving record
check, criminal background check, and an investigative consumer
report. These screenings will be conducted by Dewberrys background
vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all
applicable federal, state, and local law.
Keywords: Dewberry, Elmhurst , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!