Test Engineering Technician
Company: Sterling Engineering
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Title: Test Engineering TechnicianLocation: Elmhurst, ILAs a
contract employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to
receive a Full Employee Benefits Package that includes paid time
off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision
plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.Job
- Set up and conduct various types of design validation testing,
- RF (radio frequency): Open field range, sensitivity, short and
long-term frequency stability, etc.
- Environmental performance: extreme temperatures and humidity
(familiarity with programming and using environmental test
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance): ESD (electrostatic
discharge), EFT (electrical fast transient), surge, emissions,
- Ability to design and build basic to medium difficulty test
setups, including building electronic board assemblies, configuring
instruments (data loggers, thermometers, spectrum analyzers,
timers, counters, etc)
- There is a mechanical component to this role as well.
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs and climb
- Experience conducting design validation testing in an
engineering lab environment:
- Product Specifications (can be any combination of functional,
mechanical, electrical, regulatory compliance, EMC, etc)
- Electrical schematics.
- Write accurate, complete and concise test reports.Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Elmhurst , Test Engineering Technician, Engineering , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!