Corporate Events Manager
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are looking for an Events Manager to run our business
development events, as well as other corporate and brand events
throughout the year. Our ideal candidate is an experienced event
marketer with a proven track record of producing high-end executive
event experiences that build brand prestige.
In this role, you will be a member of the growing events team,
where creativity is encouraged and big ideas are supported. You
will also work closely with growth marketing, product marketing,
content producers, corporate communications, designers, and
agencies to proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and
continually optimize event attendance and engagement throughout the
year. You will be responsible for the execution of event
strategies, including guest outreach/booking/prep, managing the
associate partner marketing programs, and project managing the
event alongside our Experience Team.
Why New Home Star?At New Home Star, our number one core value is to
provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you
will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career. We're
growing, fun, ambitious, and highly motivated to succeed. This
combination creates an environment where you can develop
professionally and find a long-term place for your career
aspirations. Imagine an office where the fridge is never empty,
whiteboards are on walls, and ESPN is playing in the background.
Company-branded hoodies are the norm, and neckties hardly exist. We
love our company culture, and truly value the time we share with
one another. From celebrating holidays in the office with potlucks
and team outings to getting out and giving back to our local
community, and receiving generous time off to spend with our
friends and family, this is an awesome place to work!
- Generous amounts of time away from work to promote a healthy
work-life balance. We offer paid vacation, paid personal days, and
even mental health days in addition to observing the major federal
holidays and taking a winter break in December.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances. Most of these
offerings come with generous company contributions to premiums
(subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution
for you and any covered dependents and Flexible Spending Accounts
for medical and dependent care expense.
- Additional benefits such as Life Insurance and Short-Term
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you at the company's
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize
your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense
- Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer
opportunities through New Home Star's Giving Every Moment (GEM)
- 5-7 years of event management experience.
- 1-2 years minimum working with high net-worth corporate guest
- Familiarity with digital event platforms for both large and
- Proven ability to deliver events on time and on budget.
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Bachelor's degree in a communications related-discipline.
- Ability and flexibility to travel in the future to attend the
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning including
site selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing,
travel logistics, on-site staffing, and post-event reporting.
- Work with senior leaders to develop long-term meeting plans and
- Evaluate and own project timelines events including guest
- Work with internal creative team and external agencies to
design and disseminate event marketing communications and
- Create and manage budgets for all events.
- This position will have one direct report and work closely with
the marketing department.
Applying InstructionsReady to take the next step in your career?
Follow the link below to check out New Home Star's Careers
Page!https://www.newhomestar.com/careersExcited to learn more about
our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You
can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even
https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job
description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: New Home Star, Elmhurst , Corporate Events Manager, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!