Assistant Clinical Manager Pediatric Transport
Company: Advocate Aurora Health
Posted on: June 17, 2022
- Acts in the role of the Interfacility Transport RN
- Development, coordination, and monitoring related to scheduling
and staffing of the transport program
- Provides a positive work environment for staff in relationship
to the staff's professional development.
- Participation in the quality plan and requirements from
regulatory agencies for the transport program in order to
contribute to continual process and performance improvement.
- Development and maintenance of relationships with internal and
external customers of the transport program.
- Responsible for personal/professional growth and development to
maintain clinical expertise specific to transport medicine.
- Nurse, Registered (RN)
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing required
- 3 years experience in specialty area related to transport
population served with at least 1 year pediatric/neonatal transport
experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to assume charge/schedule coordinator role ---Ability
to communicate effectively and work cohesively with a diverse work
group ---Skills specific to each units specialty
- Current IL RN License
- Must maintain a valid BLS, PALS, ACLS, and NRP
- STABLE certification and Trauma certification that has been
approved by Transport Leadership.
- Successful completion of the initial advance airway training
within the assigned timeframe, as required by the program.
- Completion of the C-NPT within 2 years of hire/transfer
Keywords: Advocate Aurora Health, Elmhurst , Assistant Clinical Manager Pediatric Transport, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!