Company: Marley Engineered Products
Posted on: June 18, 2022
This is a position with Marley Engineered Products LLC.Marley
Engineered Products, LLC draws upon a long history of providing
reliable comfort heating and ventilation solutions. We have
manufacturing operations in Bennettsville, South Carolina along
with regional sales representatives located throughout the United
States and an administrative office in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Building on a reputation of quality and innovation, we are
committed to creating Simplified Solutions for our Complex
World---.Job SummaryThe Marketing Communications & Brand Manager is
responsible for the coordination and deployment of marketing
communications programs for Marley Engineered Products. The Brand
Manager will also coordinate cross-functional development of
marketing tools, integrated campaigns, sales tools design, new
product launches tradeshows, online marketing, and promotional and
advertising programs. These responsibilities include, but are not
limited to coordinating cross-functional efforts, managing and
overseeing agency effort to design, create, write, and distribute
internal and external programs and communications
materials.Principle Duties & ResponsibilitiesMarketing Calendar
Management & ImplementationWork with the Marketing leadership and
business unit GM to develop the Business-unit marketing calendar
aligned to Business unit objectives, including NPI launches, major
trade shows, promotions and other communication priorities.
Coordinate agencies and cross-functional efforts to develop and
implement deliverables and programs to execute the calendar
- Coordinate department support and cross-functional activities
to implement calendar objectives and commitments. Maintain Trello
agile project management tool to coordinate cross-functional
- Work with agency partners on creation, development and
implementation of marketing programs.
- Execute Internal Communications - Bulletins, emails, and
newsletters via intranet and other means
- Execute external programs via direct mail, Email, Hubspot
campaigns, social media, bulletins, brochures and advertising
pieces and programs.
- Press Release Support - Corporate news, new products, new
promotional opportunities and corporate community engagement
- Presentations - Company topics, products and sales enablement
using PowerPoint and other software
- Budget and invoices - Work with Sr. Manager to understand and
help develop the BU marketing budget to support calendar programs.
Process invoices and record these against the department budget.
Work with Sr. Manager & GM to make necessary budget (and calendar)
adjustments throughout the year.Marketing Communications Projects
- Deliver on project milestones per the schedule to ensure
projects meet business goals
- Communicate status to key stakeholders
- Maintain file libraries and SharePoint files of print and
- Edit and proofread internal and external communications created
by the Marketing Communications team
- Develop tools for Contractor engagement and loyalty
- Coordinate logistics for and participate at webinars, seminars,
industry tradeshows, conferences, sales meetings, training events,
including School of Better Heating, and other events
- Fulfill other marketing communications projects as
assignedKnowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Understanding of marketing communication programs and digital
marketing including campaigns, inbound & website marketing and
email campaign driven marketing.
- Basic graphic design skills, strong written and presentation
skills, coupled with professionalism and solid judgment
- Must be creative, independent and able to see a creative
project from idea conceptualization through to final execution
- Strong and demonstrated organizational, communication, project
management skills required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively both
independently and on cross-functional teams under tight budgets and
deadlinesEducation & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Business
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in consumer or B to B
marketing.Solid understanding of digital media, Photoshop, and
Adobe creative suite, including InDesign, and Microsoft Office.
Some knowledge of HTML, CSS, and FlashThank you for your interest
in our company.
Keywords: Marley Engineered Products, Elmhurst , Brand Manager, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!