ACCOUNT MANAGER I/DD
Company: BrightSpring Health Services
Posted on: August 6, 2022
ACCOUNT MANAGER I/DD
US-IL-ELMHURST - US-IN-NEW ALBANY - US-KS-LENEXA - US-MO-KANSAS
Line of Business
Under the general direction of the Director, Account Management,
delivers on the company's value proposition to its Intellectual
Development Disabilities (I/DD) clients. Cultivates and maintains
on-going strategic client relationships and partnerships within the
organization to achieve the revenue, growth, and retention goals of
PharMerica/Pharmacy Alternatives. Ensures retention of assigned
book of business and drives resident adoption.
- Works with the Director, Account
Management in developing strategies that result in retention of
assigned PharMerica/Pharmacy Alternative Clients
- Works with the IDD team to manage PharMerica's/Pharmacy
Alternatives' clients and customers.
- Conducts and documents meetings with assigned clients
- Works directly with key PharMerica/Pharmacy Alternatives teams
to deliver on client commitments and to meet service-level
- Owns client issue escalation and resolution process.
- Prepares for and participates in a client review process to
include maintaining documents for such review.
- Documents Client retention, upselling activities, and
interactions, in PharMerica's/Pharmacy Alternatives' designated CRM
- Owns proving insight and recommendations on pricing negotiation
and contract renewals.
- Works with other disciplines (billing, credit/collections,
contracting, and marketing) to assure that corporate billing, and
receivable standards are achieved.
- Prepares quarterly business review materials and client
engagement call materials as assigned.
- Conducts routine client-facing training for PMC/PAL products,
tools and resources.
- Provides educational materials to facilitate compliance with
PMC procedures, tools and resources.
- Supports solution selling or up-selling of PMC/PAL products and
- Ensures an overall positive experience for the assigned client
- Works collaboratively with clients and key PharMerica/Pharmacy
Alternatives management to implement various corporate initiatives,
implement PharMerica products/services/tools, and oversee new
- Compiles Client reports and assists with CRM data management
and issue resolution management.
- Attend PharMerica corporate/networking events and conferences,
- Mentor other associates as needed or required
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its
policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Learning Experience
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Desired: MBA
- Work Experience
- Required: 3 or more years' experience in client management or
sales in Long-Term Care or related industries
- Desired: previous experience in a client management, customer
service, or client support role; previous experience in a client
support role within a healthcare setting or other
- Required: Ability to present to all levels of management;
excellent time-management skills; basic computer skills; advanced
Microsoft Office proficiency; outstanding problem solving skills;
experience in root cause analysis; able to collaborate
cross-functionally; experience working within a team
- Desired: SalesForce and Axiom experience; previous experience
in a project management and client-facing customer service role;
strong background in administrative management with the ability to
manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once; strong experience
in business writing
- Required: N/A
- Behavior CompetenciesRequired: customer service orientation,
adaptability, interpersonal/communication orientation,
planning/organizing, results oriented, problem solver, training and
development focused; effective decision-maker; commitment to
process improvement; innovative; organizational/job knowledge
About our Line of Business
Pharmacy Alternatives, a PharMerica company, is a specialized
pharmacy provider focused on serving individuals with cognitive,
intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) helping people
live their best life. Pharmacy Alternatives combined with
PharMerica offer unmatched long-term pharmacy solutions
specializing in serving special-needs populations who live in
intermediate care facilities, waiver homes, group homes, assisted
living, supported-living or foster care. PharMerica isone of the
nation'slargest pharmacy companies. The combined organization
offers unmatched employee development, exceptional company culture,
seemingly endless opportunities for advancement and the highest
hiring goals in decades. For more information about Pharmacy
Alternatives, please visit www.palrx.com. Follow us
Additional Job Information
This is a remote opportunity with approximately 10% travel
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: BrightSpring Health Services, Elmhurst , ACCOUNT MANAGER I/DD, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!