ACCOUNT MANAGER I/DD
Company: Pharmacy Alternatives
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our Company:Pharmacy AlternativesOverview:Under the general
direction of the Director, Account Management, delivers on the
company's value proposition to its Intellectual Development
Disabilities (I/DD) clients. Cultivates and maintains on-going
strategic client relationships and partnerships within the
organization to achieve the revenue, growth, and retention goals of
PharMerica/Pharmacy Alternatives. Ensures retention of assigned
book of business and drives resident adoption.Responsibilities:
- Works with the Director, Account Management in developing
strategies that result in retention of assigned PharMerica/Pharmacy
- Works with the IDD team to manage PharMerica's/Pharmacy
Alternatives' clients and customers.
- Conducts and documents meetings with assigned clients
- Works directly with key PharMerica/Pharmacy Alternatives teams
to deliver on client commitments and to meet service-level
- Owns client issue escalation and resolution process.
- Prepares for and participates in a client review process to
include maintaining documents for such review.
- Documents Client retention, upselling activities, and
interactions, in PharMerica's/Pharmacy Alternatives' designated CRM
- Owns proving insight and recommendations on pricing negotiation
and contract renewals.
- Works with other disciplines (billing, credit/collections,
contracting, and marketing) to assure that corporate billing, and
receivable standards are achieved.
- Prepares quarterly business review materials and client
engagement call materials as assigned.
- Conducts routine client-facing training for PMC/PAL products,
tools and resources.
- Provides educational materials to facilitate compliance with
PMC procedures, tools and resources.
- Supports solution selling or up-selling of PMC/PAL products and
- Ensures an overall positive experience for the assigned client
- Works collaboratively with clients and key PharMerica/Pharmacy
Alternatives management to implement various corporate initiatives,
implement PharMerica products/services/tools, and oversee new
- Compiles Client reports and assists with CRM data management
and issue resolution management.
- Attend PharMerica corporate/networking events and conferences,
- Mentor other associates as needed or required
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its
policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.Qualifications:
- Education/Learning Experience
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Desired: MBA
- Work Experience
- Required: 3 or more years' experience in client management or
sales in Long-Term Care or related industries
- Desired: previous experience in a client management, customer
service, or client support role; previous experience in a client
support role within a healthcare setting or other
- Required: Ability to present to all levels of management;
excellent time-management skills; basic computer skills; advanced
Microsoft Office proficiency; outstanding problem solving skills;
experience in root cause analysis; able to collaborate
cross-functionally; experience working within a team
- Desired: SalesForce and Axiom experience; previous experience
in a project management and client-facing customer service role;
strong background in administrative management with the ability to
manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once; strong experience
in business writing
- Required: N/A
- Behavior CompetenciesRequired: customer service orientation,
adaptability, interpersonal/communication orientation,
planning/organizing, results oriented, problem solver, training and
development focused; effective decision-maker; commitment to
process improvement; innovative; organizational/job knowledgeAbout
our Line of Business: Pharmacy Alternatives -, a PharMerica
company, is a specialized pharmacy provider focused on serving
individuals with cognitive, intellectual and developmental
disabilities (I/DD) helping people live their best life. Pharmacy
Alternatives combined with PharMerica offer unmatched long-term
pharmacy solutions specializing in serving special-needs
populations who live in intermediate care facilities, waiver homes,
group homes, assisted living, supported-living or foster care.
PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy companies. The
combined organization offers unmatched employee development,
exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for
advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more
information about Pharmacy Alternatives, please visit
www.palrx.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Additional Job
Information:This is a remote opportunity with approximately 10%
Keywords: Pharmacy Alternatives, Elmhurst , ACCOUNT MANAGER I/DD, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!