Corporate Events Manager
Company: New Home Star
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for an Events Manager to create the industry's
best events for our employees, clients, and potential partners. Our
ideal candidate is an experienced event marketer with a proven
track record of producing high-end executive event experiences that
build brand prestige.In this role, you will be a member of the
growing events team, where creativity is encouraged and big ideas
are supported. You will also work closely with growth marketing,
product marketing, content producers, corporate communications,
designers, and agencies to proactively manage, prioritize, execute,
and continually optimize event attendance and engagement throughout
the year. You will be responsible for the execution of event
strategies, including guest outreach/booking/prep, managing the
associate partner marketing programs, and project managing the
event alongside our Experience Team.
Why New Home Star?At New Home Star, our number one core value is to
provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you
will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career. We're
growing, fun, ambitious, and highly motivated to succeed. This
combination creates an environment where you can develop
professionally and find a long-term place for your career
- Generous amounts of time away from work to promote a healthy
work-life balance. We offer paid vacation, paid personal days, and
even mental health days in addition to observing the major federal
holidays and taking a winter break in December.
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances. Most of these
offerings come with generous company contributions to premiums
(subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution
for you and any covered dependents and Flexible Spending Accounts
for medical and dependent care expense.
- Additional benefits such as Life Insurance and Short-Term
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you at the company's
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize
your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense
- Allowed time for volunteer opportunities through New Home
Star's Giving Every Moment (GEM) program.
- Hybrid work environment where our team members work remotely
and go into the office twice a week.
- 2-5 years of event management experience.
- 1-2 years minimum working with high net-worth corporate guest
- Familiarity with digital event platforms for both large and
- Proven ability to deliver events on time and on budget.
- Exceptional written and oral communication.
- Bachelor's degree in a communications related-discipline.
- Ability and flexibility to travel in the future to attend the
- Must be able to come into our corporate office in Elmhurst, IL
two days a week.
- Oversee and facilitate all aspects of event planning including
site selection, vendor negotiation, event registration, marketing,
travel logistics, on-site staffing, and post-event reporting.
- Work with senior leaders to develop long-term meeting plans and
- Evaluate and own project timelines events including guest
- Work with internal creative team and external agencies to
design and disseminate event marketing communications and
- Create and manage budgets for all events.
- This position will have one direct report and work closely with
the marketing department.
Applying InstructionsReady to take the next step in your career?
Follow the link below to check out New Home Star's Careers
Page!https://www.newhomestar.com/careersExcited to learn more about
our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You
can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even
https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job
description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities required of a Corporate Events Manager.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.IND1
Keywords: New Home Star, Elmhurst , Corporate Events Manager, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!