Software Development Manager - Integrations
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: September 25, 2022
TITLE: Software Development Manager - Integrations
Location: Chicago, IL
The Software Development Manager (Integrations) will be responsible
for our client's System Integration landscape. As the Manager of
Integrations, you will be tasked with leading and overseeing the
development and delivery of multiple capabilities, with a focus on
aggressively transforming integration practices and modernizing
legacy applications to target state architecture and state
technology stack (Microservices, APIs, Cloud, managed file
transfer, e-Commerce platforms, etc.). The Manager (Integrations)
is responsible for successful maintenance, support and ongoing
enhancement of middleware and integration components focused upon
both internal applications and external business partners. The
successful candidate will work closely with members of the
application development, enterprise architecture and
infrastructure/security teams from plan to deployment of
application integrations, ensuring that system design,
staffing/support needs and operational process flows are optimized
to facilitate successful integration into the IT&T system
What You'll Do:
- Lead technical resources to translate defined business,
functional and non-functional requirements into a detailed design
for application integrations and services in support of various
line of business initiatives
- Develop metrics and KPIs for integration activities continuous
- Identify gaps in process and tooling for integration
development through QA/ deployment and operational support of the
- Lead solution design leadership in working with business and
technology delivery teams proactively, and on an as needed basis,
through other platform, relationship, and development
- Contribute to the thought leadership, strategic vision and
evolution of our client's integration platforms leveraging them
through various architectures, designs, patterns implementations,
and lifecycle management offerings.
- Manage the support delivery aspects of 3rd level platform
support function over 24/7/365 with operational availability target
expectations of 99.999% for integration platform assets as a
matrixed team to Production management team.
- Lead the transformation of legacy application integrations
towards alignment with our client's standards of reusability and
reliability through initiatives and programs as assigned.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed, installed and
tested in a manner that meets the needs of the organization in a
reliable and maintainable fashion.
- Ensure that all solutions follow security, compliance controls,
and conformance to IT security policies.
- Responsible for all monitoring, escalations, design/estimation
processes for various systems and implementations for enhancements
while partnering with Business Relations, Applications as well as
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited four-year
college or university in Information Technology or related field
and 5 + years of IT experience; or equivalent combination of
education and/or experience, required.
- 8+ years of experience in progressive IT roles,
- Minimum of 4+ years of Integration systems work within HCM
systems such as Workday, SuccessFactors, or SAP
- Knowledge of middleware and Integration platforms such as
MuleSoft and API gateways such as Apigee, APIconnect and Mulesoft
- Development experience with standard EDI and Warehouse
documents is a plus.
- Expertise in vendor/service management via SLA's, etc.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with Business
Analysts, technology CIO leadership, external service providers,
and architecture teams
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology
architecture design concepts, strategies, and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design
principles and micro services and containers is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of employees
within the organization and external consultants.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight
deadlines and multiple project deliverables.
- Solid knowledge of business systems requirements, project
management and Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and
- Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while
building strong working relationships and a positive work
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate
successful long term relationships with candidates and clients
matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe
technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we
cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer
to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on
collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible
staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology,
Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our
staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Elmhurst , Software Development Manager - Integrations, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!