Posted on: November 19, 2023
Growing Company! Management Opportunity!This Jobot Job is hosted
by: Lincoln SpragueAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:Based in Chicago we are a $35
Million TOP Ranked Aerospace Manufacturing Firm! Our core values
are centered around our people and our clients. We believe that
putting your employees first is not only the right thing to do, but
it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure our clients have an
excellent experience! Over the years our reputation for providing
our people with the very best has caught the eye of some reputable
clients who have chosen to use us as their primary firm! Some of
these clients include Woodward, Honeywell and many more!If you are
an experienced Sales Manager, then please apply!Why join us?Do you
want to work with some of the nation's best Clients AND enjoy time
at home w/ family? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Best in Class Firm!
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
- Many More!Job DetailsJob Details:We are seeking a dynamic,
high-energy and experienced sales manager to join our team in the
manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven
track record in sales, preferably within the aerospace and
machining sectors. As a sales manager, you will be responsible for
driving sales, meeting quotas, and managing key accounts. This is a
permanent position and offers an excellent opportunity to work with
a team of professionals in a fast-paced and rewarding
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve
corporate objectives for products and services.
- Identify and target potential business opportunities, conduct
prospecting, and build relationships with new clients to increase
- Manage and oversee the sales territory, ensuring that sales
targets are met or exceeded.
- Lead the sales team to meet and exceed quotas, providing
training and coaching as necessary.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company's products,
services, and pricing structures.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and manage customer relationships
for long-term success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product
fulfillment and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential
sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market activities.
- Adhere to all company procedures, values and policies so that a
consistent message is communicated to all customers and
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales management role,
preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proven experience in B2B sales, account management, and
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001 and AS9100.
- Familiarity with aerospace, machining, and metals.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent prospecting skills with a demonstrated ability to
cultivate and maintain strong business relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation, strategic planning, and
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently
as well as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity to join
a dynamic and growing organization. If you have the required skills
and experience, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to be
part of our team!Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Elmhurst , Sales Manager, Executive , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!