Company: Lexington Health Network
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Overview:Healthcare HeroesOffers Compassion and CareProtecting
the Lives of the ones we LoveExcellence in Caring for those we
Make an impact, join our team and be a Hero for HOPE at Lexington
- The Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) supervises the nursing
activities of his/her assigned team, organizes and delegates
assignments based on census, acuity and staffing.
- The L.P.N. observes, evaluates and treats the physical,
emotional, and social needs of the residents.
- Collaborates with other team members in providing quality care
to the residents.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse assures quality care, resident's
rights, dignity, abuse prohibition and customer service is focused
- This individual assists to develop and encourage a teamwork
approach within the facility as it pertains to clinical issues and
is responsible for the nursing care of the residents during his/her
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Out of State transfers must provide
proof of having completed a Certified Pharmacology Course.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Nursing Process.
- Basic MDS knowledge.
- Proper administration of medications and treatments.
- Development of interpersonal relationships with
- Good communication, supervision and leadership, communication,
and time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Must be able to read, speak and understand the English
Benefits:We offer a professional work environment, growth and
advancement, training, Competitive compensation and a benefits
package including a comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision plan,
voluntary benefits, Credit Union, 401(k) savings plan with company
match, holiday pay and paid time off.Lexington Health Network
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Lexington Health Network, Elmhurst , LPN, Healthcare , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!