Customer Service Administrator
Company: DM Merchandising
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We're a team of product developers, sales professionals, and
logistical geniuses who tackle each day with vigor and wide-eyed
excitement. Every day, our team creates products that bring success
to those who sell them and joy to those who buy them. Using our
expertise in merchandising, we introduce turn-key products and
programs to a wide network of retailers. We envision, fulfill, and
distribute all under one roof, conveniently located just off of
I-294/I-290 and Route 83 in Elmhurst, IL.
DM is known industry-wide for its unmatched product variety,
offering over 200 original brands and well over 3,000 different
items. At DM, retailers have access to uniquely curated brands of
active and loungewear, novelty apparel, fashion accessories,
protective essentials, impulse items, travel gear, readers and
sunglasses, tech accessories, kitchenware, jewelry, and more.
We are currently seeking a top-grade motivated performer to join us
as a customer service administrator. This role wears many hats to
help support and progress this exciting organization. The customer
service administrator will be a key member working along-side team
members within the administrative hub. Responsibilities range from
assisting customers to supporting order entry. Position
- Deal with customers directly by answering phone calls and
emails. Think quickly and creatively in these interactions to
provide a good brand image and great customer service.
- Compile and sort order and account information and establishes
entry priorities. Interact as needed with the sales team for
clarification on orders.
- On a timely basis, enter order data by inputting text-based and
numerical information from source documents.
- Review and verify entered data for deficiencies or errors,
correct errors, and checks all output for accuracy.
- Support the admin hub by taking on projects around data
integrity, order fulfillment, general accounting support, and other
projects and initiatives as needed.
- Other related duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3-year related data entry experience strongly
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with 99% accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management with the ability
to independently manage and prioritize workload.
- Must be highly detail, process, and quality-oriented with a
focus on thoroughness and accuracy.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and
- Attention to detail Soft Skills:
- Effectively deal with change and shifting priorities
- Strong and decisive problem solver
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet
- Proficient knowledge of function-specific software and computer
- Ability to work independently
Keywords: DM Merchandising, Elmhurst , Customer Service Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!