Corporate Retail Recruiter
Company: Napleton Automotive Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next
Corporate Retail Recruiter . This is an exciting opportunity in a
growing, fast-paced industry. Located at Napleton's Oakbrook
Terrace Office the Corporate Retail Recruiter will be responsible
for management of the entire recruitment process for their assigned
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the
country's largest and most successful automotive dealership groups
and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands
of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our
strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We
are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country,
providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Family Owned and Operated - 90+ years in business!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K and additional benefits
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Excellent work/life balance
- Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
- Fantastic Growth Opportunities
- Work directly with Hiring Managers to identify job vacancies, and
influence and guide the staffing process.
- Work directly with the Human Resources department to discuss job
openings, create job descriptions, gain approvals and post on job
- Screen applications and sources qualified applicants ensuring
that there is an ongoing talent pool.
- Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing
questions and other materials, and participating as an
- Coordinate with Executives and Management to make job offers,
following the proper approval process.
- Coordinate and attends local job/college fairs, and network in
the community to ensure a pipeline of candidates for Hiring
- Work closely with the corporate Human Resources department,
dealership personnel, and executive team to ensure effective
- Assist Team Members as needed and direct questions to correct
personnel in the Human Resources Department.
2+ years of current retail recruiting experience
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or other related
Must be able to work as a team and/or independently.
Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and be able to
Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal
Occasional travel is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Napleton Automotive Group, Elmhurst , Corporate Retail Recruiter, Hospitality & Tourism , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!