Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Restore Hyper Wellness
Restore is seeking a General Manager with strong leadership skills
and a knack for business development and sales. If you thrive in an
entrepreneurial environment and have a background in the health and
wellness or retail landscape, we want to meet you.
As a General Manager, you'll play an integral role in cultivating
and maintaining the Restore culture. You'll have the opportunity to
build your own team, train and coach them to be successful wellness
professionals, and become part of the health and wellness
community. This is your chance to join Restore on a mission to help
people feel better so they can do more of what they love.
Key Roles of a Restore General Manager
- Lead performance management activities with each staff member,
including setting goals, ongoing coaching, career development and
- Assist in selecting and developing high-performance employees
for additional responsibilities and internal promotability.
- Partner with the corporate HR department to identify and
interview potential high-performance employees during the
- Oversee onsite onboarding and the training of new employees,
including but not limited to the verification of I-9s, completion
of new hire checklists and paperwork, and all mandatory compliance
and specialized Restore training.
- Ensure 100% completion of all required ongoing training
(monthly and annually) per Restore compliance standards.
- Lead and influence managerial staff through motivation,
leveraging individual strengths to ensure maximum productivity and
aligning the team on goals and expectations.
- Enforce store policies, procedures and productivity
- Monitor and formally document staff performance/behavior with
the support of the HR Department.
- Oversee employee schedules to maximize usage and efficiency
while ensuring adequate coverage during peak hours and special
- Audit and verify payroll information for each pay cycle and
ensure staff commissions, bonuses and tips are accounted for.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate promotions,
goals, trends and other relevant information.
- Maintain a safe, clean and secure environment for all guests
- Continuously improve operational execution through attention to
detail and adherence to operating and safety standards.
- Communicate any equipment maintenance or construction needs to
leadership and help oversee repairs.
- Accept guidance and collaborate with your supervisor to ensure
optimal store performance and staff development.
- Ensure an exceptional store experience that engages and retains
- Be flexible with your schedule - you'll work hours based on
business needs and store operating hours. This will include some
weekends and holidays.
- Make timely and effective decisions regarding customer service
- Daily reporting of appointments, revenue and inbound/outbound
- Report all safety and medical incidents through formal in-store
communication and to the corporate team.
Sales & Marketing
- Drive store sales through membership, packages and retail
opportunities while adhering to sales success metrics.
- Maintain a strong local presence through partnerships with
community and business organizations.
- Participate in local events and wellness initiatives and
establish partnerships with fitness and wellness enthusiasts to
generate interest in Restore's services.
- Lead store team in service and product knowledge and motivate
them to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Manage the proven sales process and work to exceed all sales
while maintaining budgetary targets.
- Manage local grassroots marketing and prospecting initiatives.
Solicit, coordinate and participate in community events.
- Set daily, weekly and monthly goals across all services to
ensure clear expectations for staff and the success of overall
- Maintain and track active marketing efforts through events,
B2B, word-of-mouth and social media platforms.
- Manage or delegate social media channels for the store to
create compelling posts and communicate with guests and leads.
- Ensure all lead generation platforms are managed effectively
and all marketing campaigns are followed.
- Create and maintain a highly engaged group of ambassadors and
influencers that promote the store and brand.
- Represent the brand by embodying Restore's core values and
acting in alignment with the mission and vision of Restore Hyper
Wellness and the Hyper Wellness - lifestyle.
- Lead and organize staff outings, professional development and
member workshops that build on and enhance Restore's mission,
vision and values.
Qualities You Need to Succeed as a Restore General Manager
- You've obtained an undergraduate degree or higher.
- You love the sales process and have a proven track record of
- You have at least three to five years of management
- You're passionate about fitness, athletic achievement and
general health and wellness.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are on point.
- You're a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on
- You're tech-savvy and have experience processing payroll and
creating employee schedules.
- You embrace a leadership role and are also a strong team
- You're driven to meet monthly, quarterly and annual financial
goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and
live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity and exhibit this
Benefits Of Joining Restore
- A competitive salary
- Complimentary and discounted access to Restore's innovative
- Vacation time
- Flexible fitness reimbursement
- The knowledge that you're making a positive impact on people's
lives every day
- Health Insurance
- 401K plan. Up to a 4% match
Now, a Little About Us
is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness
modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness
- widely accessible, affordable and fun. This means helping people
from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so
they can do more of what they love in life. Inc. 5000 ranked
Restore the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America, the #17
Fastest Growing Company in Texas and the #1 Hottest Franchise in
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Elmhurst , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!