Restaurant Manager - The Hampton Social
Company: Parker Hospitality
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you enjoy developing and coaching, are a leader who exudes
empathy, enjoys food and cultivating guest relationships then
Parker Hospitality-The Hampton Social in Burr Ridge might be the
opportunity for you.
Summary of Position:
The Restaurant Manager will manage the staff and operation of our
establishment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the
implementation of our restaurants policies and procedures, and will
participate in achieving our revenue objectives. The Restaurant
Manager will ensure that staff remain compliant with all local,
state and federal laws, and that customers needs are promptly
- Find a Way - We will always find the best solution for all
guests and team members
- Positive Passion - We will be optimistic in our passion for
what we do
- Service to Others - We will exceed the expectations of those we
- Respect and Care - We will be respectful of our team, our
community, and our guests
- Always Teaching, Always Learning - We will continue to teach,
learn, and encourage creativity and development
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to
according to sanitary regulations
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and
- Maintain safe working conditions
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling
of cash, property, products and equipment
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and
order products as necessary
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and
served according to the establishment's recipes, portioning,
cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant
policies and procedures.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and
- Continually strive to develop the staff in all areas of
managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and
schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
establishment's preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
establishment's receiving policies and procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that establishment's policies on employee
performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity
while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed
and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of establishment policies regarding personnel
and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for
any and all violations of company policies, rules and
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Develop, plan and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising
and promotional activities and campaigns.
- Assists GM with inventory of liquor, beer, wine and drink
- Ensures staff is properly trained and informed on new menu
offerings through regular information sheets/education for new
- Instills a creative, collaborative environment among the
- Accept direction and constructive criticism from
- Be able to work a variety of hours, days and shifts, including
weekends and increased work schedules.
- Maintain a positive, pleasant attitude every shift.
- Must be able to stand or walk for the majority of a shift.
- Must be able to work at approximately 36 table/bar and reach
- Must be able to lift and carry sacks, boxes, product up to 50
pounds from floor to waist level, approximately 20 feet.
- Must be able to reach (6 to overhead), bend, stoop, wipe.
- Must be willing to perform other duties assigned as needed.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Bonus Eligibility
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to communicate and understand the predominant
language(s) of the restaurants trading area.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Have knowledge of service, food and beverage, generally
involving at least two years of front-of-the-house operations
and/or assistant management positions.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to
operate a point of sale system.
- Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week.
- Effective interdepartmental collaboration and
- Development of hourly Front of House staff members.
- Assist company efforts to optimize labor & product costs
- Maintain departmental budget expectations
*Compensation Based on Experienceby Jobble
Keywords: Parker Hospitality, Elmhurst , Restaurant Manager - The Hampton Social, Hospitality & Tourism , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!