Company: Elmhurst Acura Kia
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNapleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+
retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs
3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops,
and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton ranked as 13
out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2020 based on new
car volume.Napleton's Elmhurst Imports dealership is looking to
fill this position which will be responsible for handling customer
transactions through calculating bills and processing payments. The
ideal candidate must be accurate, customer-focused and able to
handle customer issues effectively. As a Receptionist, this
position is key to creating a customer friendly environment.What We
- Family Owned and Operated
- Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accrued Vacation Time
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- 401K and additional benefitsJob Responsibilities:
- Calculate the customer's bill using the dealership's computer
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers
and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter
- Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
- Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair
orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and
credit card payments on hand at end of shift (including excel
worksheet of service and parts invoice totals) (add credit card
slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies)
(put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card
slips or checks) (putting repair orders and counter tickets in
order by number).
- Verify parts and service invoices to batch posting report must
account for all invoices closed from the prior day.
- Process internals daily.
- Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company
- Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining
customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
- Filing (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal
Files, Hard Copies)
- Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and
- Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
- High school diploma.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests
to management and sales personnel.
- Previous dealership experience preferred.
- CDK experience a plus.We are an equal opportunity employer and
prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.
Keywords: Elmhurst Acura Kia, Elmhurst , Automotive Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!