Company: New Home Star
Posted on: June 17, 2022
We are looking for a motivated, detailed, and service-oriented
professional who is looking for a fun and flexible workplace that
encourages innovation. While we are proud to have flourished these
past ten years in the real estate industry, we still classify
ourselves as a growing company. Our Corporate Support Office is
located in the heart of downtown Elmhurst and is not your typical
"corporate" setting. We embrace collaboration with an open office
Why New Home Star?At New Home Star, our number one core value is to
provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you
will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career. There
are countless opportunities for someone in this position to quickly
move up our Career Path. We're growing, fun, ambitious, and highly
motivated to succeed. We love our company culture, and truly value
the time we share with one another. From celebrating holidays in
the office with potlucks and team outings to getting out and giving
back to our local community, and receiving generous time off to
spend with our friends and family, this is an awesome place to
- Generous amounts of time away from work to promote a healthy
work-life balance. We offer paid vacation, paid personal days,
summer hours, and even mental health days in addition to observing
the major federal holidays and taking a winter break in
- Access to Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances. Most of these
offerings come with generous company contributions to premiums
(subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution
for you and any covered dependents and Flexible Spending Accounts
for medical and dependent care expense.
- Additional benefits such as Life Insurance and Short-Term
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you at the company's
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize
your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expense
- Allowed time away from the model home for volunteer
opportunities through New Home Star's Giving Every Moment (GEM)
- Hybrid work environment where our team members work remotely
and go into the office twice a week.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business is
- Experience in a Recruiting role is preferred.
- Extreme attention to detail and time management skills are a
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects will be needed in
order to be successful in this role.
- Experience with MS Office Suites such as Excel, Word, and
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and
- Must be able to work 2 days in-person at our Elmhurst, IL
corporate office a week.
- Manage job boards and advertise open positions.
- Review all new resumes and advance or reject candidates
- Maintain our ATS by posting new jobs, managing the status of
existing or closed jobs, and updating job descriptions as
- Schedule candidates for phone interviews, Zoom interviews, and
on-site interviews on behalf of the recruiting team and hiring
- Create and maintain active communication channels with
candidates and new hires.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and
manage their hiring processes.
- Work collaboratively with the hiring managers and other
recruiters on the team to provide a pipeline of candidates.
- Utilize various tactics to source passive candidates for open
positions such as employment databases, social media, etc.
Applying InstructionsReady to take the next step in your career?
Follow the link below to check out New Home Star's Careers
Page!https://www.newhomestar.com/careersExcited to learn more about
our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You
can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even
https://www.newhomestar.com/company/aboutThe preceding job
description is not a comprehensive list of all duties and
responsibilities required of a new home sales associate.
New Home Star does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of
employment opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: New Home Star, Elmhurst , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!