OSP Project Coordinator (Fiber) - Comcast
Company: SRI Telecom
Posted on: July 31, 2022
OSP Construction CoordinatorLocation: Elmhurst, ILSalary:
$18-$21/hr.2 OPEN POSITIONS!!! Must reside in IL, FL, GA, IN, or MI
to be considered for this role.Company Information:In the exploding
business of modern telecommunications, SRI is at the forefront of
this expansion by helping companies build, integrate & staff their
cutting-edge networks. SRI is proud to only work with the largest
service providers in the country which gives us endless
opportunities for business and personal growth!Description of
RoleSRI Telecom is seeking a OSP Construction Coordinator with
relevant project coordination experience to contribute to all areas
of expertise with various cross functional project teams. We are
looking for strong project experience and we will train the rest.
The successful scheduler will coordinate all activities from design
to permitting to build to cutover of OSP projects for Comcast. The
Construction Coordinator must be highly detailed, communicative,
collaborative, task driven, comfortable working with the computer,
self-motivated and comfortable speaking up on project calls. This
position will be working 5 days a week, M-F, 7-4.Tasks
- Keep track of 100's of project tasks via an online scheduling
tool that is Salesforce based.
- Assign tasks via salesforce to other internal and external
- Track tasks assigned to you and your team and provide update to
your teams on upcoming tasks dues.
- Alert your team when new tasks are assigned to you and your
- Join project calls and provide updates where applicable.
- Support your construction manager in the field with newly
- Collect updates from your construction manager in the field and
update tasks in Salesforce.
- Report on specific project milestones, risk, and issues
- Supports Specialists and leadership team with coordination of
- Communicate with all teams involved and drive progress for each
- Be able to keep track of 100's of projects on an Excel
- Manage data within proprietary software.
- Other duties as assigned.Skills & Responsibilities
- Project Management skills required.
- Excel, Outlook skills required.
- Cross functional team coordination skills required.
- Ability to take ownership of jobs/tasks and drive to
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Be a Self-Starter who can work independently after proper
training and mentorship.
- Ability to learn new proprietary software, download and compare
data skills required.
- Outside Plant Experience is not necessary but would be
- Billing experience helpfulWork Schedule
- Monday through Friday 7 am 4 pm, remote.BenefitsSRI offers W-2
employment with access to a comprehensive benefits package such as
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k,
HSA and others!SalaryThis position pays an average of $19.75/hour
on up, depending on experience.Location: 303392605 Circle 75 Pkwy
SE. Atlanta, GA 30339CMC25
Keywords: SRI Telecom, Elmhurst , OSP Project Coordinator (Fiber) - Comcast, IT / Software / Systems , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!