Collision Repair / Auto Body / Auto Glass
The Director of Talent Management is responsible for all aspects
of talent management, including the implementation and execution of
key processes related to talent acquisition, talent review, talent
development, and succession planning.
This position involves understanding business and functional
needs and translating them into an executable short- and long-term
talent acquisition and talent management strategy, programs, and
processes. This position requires strong partnership with all
aspects of the business as well as close collaboration with
Learning and Development, Total Rewards, and Employee Relations
peers. The incumbent will lead a team including a Manager of Talent
Acquisition, HR Talent Manager, and Workforce Planning Analyst.
Responsibilities • In collaboration and consultation with
multiple internal and external stakeholeders, develop an overall
talent acquisition strategy.
• Support the Manager of Talent Acquisition to: build the talent
pipeline for current and future job openings; oversee all sourcing
strategies and all stages of the candidate experience; forecast
hiring needs based on business growth plans; develop a network of
potential future hires including liaison with industry schools and
high school programs; and develop key recruitment analytics; use
technology, metrics and data analysis to modify approach as
• Develop and implement talent management solutions, including
workforce planning, performance management, talent review,
individual development plans, and succession planning.
• Partner with L&D Director to ensure leadership
competencies and expectations are linked to talent acquisition,
talent review, and development and succession planning
• Lead the development and execution of diversity and inclusion
• Work with leaders to develop and strengthen annual and
multiyear plans to advance organizational goals, including strategy
• In partnership with functional heads, manage the business’ key
roles, with a focus on strengthening long-term succession for these
roles, and in the short-term, help to ensure that they are filled
with high potential leaders.
• In collaboration with L&D Director and functional heads,
support the development high potential employees at all levels,
building a pipeline of high performing professional talent.
• Create and implement a succession planning process for the
organization, including replacement planning, as well as readiness
assessment tools for all levels of the organization.
• Provide internal consulting, advise and support the
organization as a subject matter expert for all talent processes
• Build internal capability among HR team and line leaders in
talent identification, planning and development; provide coaching
to leaders and share insights and expertise on
organization/succession planning and high potential
• Work in collaboration with L&D Director and Executive team
on defining, building, and measuring leadership capabilities.
• Mentor and coach members of the organization to support
learning and career growth and address performance gaps.
• Keep abreast of internal and external talent and best
• Assist managers with employee engagement and in developing
action plans for improvement initiatives.
• Encourage a positive culture in which people feel respected
and choose to stay with the company.
• Build and execute marketing materials and communications as
needed to promote learning and talent programs.
• Lead and manage key external vendor relationships as
Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
or other relevant field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in Talent
Acquisition and/or Talent Management.
• PHR, or SPHR certification preferred.
• At least 5 years demonstrable experience managing a team
responsible for full-cycle recruiting and sourcing strategies,
workforce planning, performance/talent management, and succession
• Recent experience working with a HRIS, ideally participating
in the transformation and implementation of HRIS; Workday
• Strong understanding of all aspects of a business.
• Advanced proficiency in all people management processes,
including recruitment, performance management and workforce
• Excellent skill in engaging multiple teams through
communication, collaboration, processes, personal impact and
• Ability to use project management skills to define projects,
set milestones and timelines, and manage learning and talent
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent large projects and
• Advanced expertise in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office,
including Google Sheets and/or Excel applications.
Valuable savings and special offers on our repair services. Take
advantage of these offers exclusively available at Gerber Collision
We proudly stand behind our repair work for as long as you own
your vehicle. Learn more about our Lifetime Guarantee.