Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Looking to expand your warehouse experiences and
growth within. Our customer located in Elmhurst is looking for a
dynamic warehouse associate. Company with great benefits and
willing to train the right candidate!
Warehouse worker duties
- Manually load and unload trailers arriving to
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from
storage and production area, loading docks by hand of pallet
- Scan all material prior to loading
- Assist with daily deliveries in different
departments as needed by unloading,unpacking,and palletizing
material to be processed.
- Shrink-wrap processed pallets.
Warehouse worker requirements
- Must have warehouse or dock
- Ability to stand during entire
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules and
- Must be able tolift upto 50lbs.
Warehouse worker benefits:
- Great Pay Rate: $15.00
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to
partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within
the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a
family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience
and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place
For more information contact our Lombard office at
630-317-7443 ORplease send a resume
Click apply today!
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Elmhurst , Warehouse, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!