School Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
School Nurse- RN, Pediatric School Based Services
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for
nursing to help make a difference in a child's life!
- RN/BSN/HSN position available to cover ESY starting June
- Elmhurst area of IL
- Part Time / 4.5 Hours daily / 18 hours weekly
- Supporting Kindergarten thru Transitional students
HealthPRO/Heritage is a national leading provider of highly
skilled nurses and educators. We hire Nurses who share our vision,
work diligently, and provide best practices in nursing that will
change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate,
talented nurse that wants to help children across the country, then
maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Nurse position is health and
wellness assessments of pediatric students in a school setting,
with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance
potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Caroline Jacumin, Recruitment - Pediatric Division, School
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in
regards to students' health and wellness.
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of
performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations
for students qualifying for nursing services
- Provide nursing services through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEP's
- Nursing license in the state of residence/state of
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of IL
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Elmhurst , School Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!