Direct Support Professionals
Company: Ray Graham
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The DSP is responsible for providing direct support and
supervision to all people supported at any/all program locations.
This position may work across all program locations and provides
support and assistance to people supported while at home,
in-transit and in the community. The DSP role is critical to
achieving outcomes for people in regards to learning new skills and
engaging in new experiences. The DSP is the frontline person that
monitors, reports, prevents, and observes any and all health and
safety concerns for all people supported.
Location of Positions: Swift CILA, Naperville; Bensenville CILA,
Bensenville; Hale CILA, Addison; Starling CILA, Naperville; Lincoln
CILA, Addison; Winston CILA, Woodridge; Abilene CILA, Bloomingdale;
Intermittent CILA, Hinsdale CILA, Hinsdale; Elm CILA, Villa Park;
View CILA, Lombard; Ridge CILA, Lombard; Monarch CILA, Elmhurst;
Dunham CILA, Downers Grove; Devine CILA, Downers Grove; Grace CILA,
Lombard; Vista CILA, Addison; Princeton CILA, Villa Park; Wilson
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick time, Vacation time, 9 paid Holidays, 2 Floating
Holidays and 3 Personal days
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Candidate must possess a HS Diploma or GED.
- Prefer an individual w/ CNA training, or some experience
working with people with developmental disabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to meet the HealthCare Worker Background Check
requirements, have valid IL Drivers License.
- Must be able to lift and transfer individuals (75 lbs.).
- Positive and up-beat personality is a must.
- All employees are required upon hire to provide a Motor Vehicle
Report obtained from the Secretary of State. Must be at least 21
years of age; be flexible and able to adapt to meet the unique
needs of each individual.
- All employees are required to pass a pre-employment drug
Keywords: Ray Graham, Elmhurst , Direct Support Professionals, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!