Director of Sales
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Director of Sales primary objective is to sell Burroughs
complete set of service solutions to assigned vertical markets. The
Director of Sales is responsible for increasing our market share in
existing clients and driving new business by providing consultative
sales approach to all customers and meeting or exceeding annual
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Manage ongoing relationships and increase market share in
- Communicate effectively in a technical manner with C-Level
- Develop customer specific value propositions, business cases,
- Establish and develop new accounts that have had no prior
- Maintain accurate record of leads, prospects and manage CRM on
a weekly basis.
- Work with vendor partners and cross-functional teams to develop
and execute solution strategies.
- Working with customers and prospects to solve their business
issues and drive business outcomes.
- Participate and lead technical customer discussions with
high-level executives around branch transformation and cash
- Travel to customer areas and sell complete portfolio to achieve
the assigned goal(s).
- Maintain a professional company image at all times.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance and help
others (mentor Sales Executives).
- Understand market segmentation and monitor market conditions in
order to develop strategies to meet and exceed assigned quota.
- Deal with various new offerings and consumption models to
execute for new and existing clients that best fits their
- Manage sales partners and other vendor relationships.
- Work with cross functional teams, manage and lead all
opportunities throughout the lifecycle of each deal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of sales cycles.
- Basic MS Excel skills
- High level oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build long lasting relationships and act as trusted
- High level presentation skills in front customer and internal
stake holders. High focus on strategic planning.
- Comfortable working in groups with internal and external teams
to execute business outcomes for our clients.
- Strong negotiation, conflict management & customer service
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This role requires up to 70% travel, as customer-facing
meetings are mandatory.
- This job operates in a professional office environment or
remotely from a home office, where the use of typical office
equipment such as a computer, laptop and cell phone is
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in, or selling to Financial
Institutions/Retail preferred (but not limited to)
- A bachelor's degree or relevant experience is required for this
- Proficient in sales offerings including hardware, project,
service models using capex and open models.
Keywords: Burroughs, Elmhurst , Director of Sales, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!