Posted on: July 22, 2021
Come join our Symbria Team!
Assist to make therapy sessions productive
under the supervision of the physical therapist or physical
therapist assistant, keep the therapy treatment area clean and
organized, and perform administrative duties that facilitate the
efficient functioning of the therapy department.
- Provide assistance where needed in the rehabilitation
- File and copy documentation done by therapists in the
- Maintain forms and supplies needed within the department.
- Assist with patient transportation.
- Assist the Program Manager in projects that support the
- Submit billing information to Symbria Rehab.
- Any and all duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Receive and demonstrate competence in administration of
therapeutic exercise program outlined by the physical
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills with strong focus on customer
Why work at Symbria?
employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan,
also known as an ESOP. You, along
with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this
- 401(k) &
Roth 401(k) plans
employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short/long term disability, flexible spending accounts (FSA), Paid
Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition Reimbursement.
Keywords: Symbria, Elmhurst , Therapy Tech/Aide, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!