Membership & Unit Service Executive
Company: Three Fires Council Boy Scouts Of America
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Work with local volunteers and other community and business
leaders to identify, recruit, train, guide, and inspire them to
become involved in BSA youth programs.
- Program development through collaborative relationships,
volunteer recruitment and training, fundraising, membership
recruitment and retention.
- Be responsible for extending programs to religious, civic,
fraternal, educational, and other community-based
- Recruit and support volunteer leadership for fundraising
- Ensure that all program sites are served through volunteers,
regular leader meetings, training events and activities.
- Be a good role model and recognize the importance of positive
working relationships with other professionals and volunteers.
- The executive must have communication skills and be able to
explain the programs goals and objectives to the public.
- Provide quality service through timely communication, regular
meetings, training events and activities.
- Have a willingness and ability to devote long and irregular
hours to achieve objectives.by Jobble
Keywords: Three Fires Council Boy Scouts Of America, Elmhurst , Membership & Unit Service Executive, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!