Company: Shoe Carnival
Posted on: May 8, 2022
* Customer focused, excellant communicaiton and listening
skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.* Prolonged
periods of standing and walking, mucst be able to lift up to 25
pounds at a times and up to 10 pounds continously.* Ability to work
flexible schedules including nights, weekends and holidays.
* One year of customer service and previous cash handling
* Must be at least 16 years of age.
Total Rewards: The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers
eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation OpportunitiesFull-Time associates may be eligible
for additional benefits including Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick
Leave), Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits, Flexible
Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, and Life,
Disability, and Voluntary Benefits., The Store Lead position
oversees a specific area(s) of the store such as (Women's or POS)
and is responsible for overall department standards and work
* Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer Service
* Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss
Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
* Manages aisle maintenance and product displays; assists in
unloading trucks, floor moves, merchandising and freight plans,
pricing, and promotional displays.
* Provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles
* Assists in training and delegate tasks as needed.
Keywords: Shoe Carnival, Elmhurst , Store Lead, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!