Company: Artis Senior Living
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Care Partner - PT 2nd shift 3pm - 11pm and 3rd shift 11pm - 7am
and PRN all shifts.
Provides assistance to residents as required with basic services of
daily living to support an independent lifestyle within the
community. His/her function may not exceed Standards of Practice as
accorded by Certification.
Essential Position Functions
* Assists residents with bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulation,
grooming, and eating according to their individual service
* Assists with transportation to dining room for meal service
and/or to Program Services programs within the community.
* Assists with personal and household chores such as tidying up
room, errands, delivers mail and newspaper.
* Observes and monitors residents for their safety and well
* Offers comfort and support, emotionally and physically.
* Effectively communicates changes in resident status to nurses
and/or administration, documents observations thoroughly.
* Assists with vital signs and weight monitoring of residents and
completes all required documentation.
* Assists serving residents their meals and clearing the tables, as
* Follows procedure for medication reminders (NOT to administer) to
ensure correct day, time and that they are indeed being taken.
* Assists residents' relatives, visitors and guests as needed.
* Maintains a positive and professional environment and projects a
calm and competent image
* Concerns his/herself with OSHA regulations and the safety of all
community residents in order to minimize the potential for fire and
accidents. Also, ensures that the location adheres to the legal,
safety, health, fire and sanitation codes by being familiar with
his/her role in carrying out the site's fire, safety and disaster
plans and by being familiar with current Safety Data Sheets
* Puts Customer Service first; ensures that residents and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
* Assists with the training and orientation of new staff as
- CNA certification or HHA certification is preferred
* A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency
diploma to be considered.
* Current certificate in an accredited First Aid course and CPR is
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Artis Senior Living, Elmhurst , Care Partner, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!