Company: International Contractors Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: ICI! Discover the Difference!ICI is
seeking seasoned, experienced and driven construction
superintendents with Solid Ground Up Construction Experience in the
Restaurant, Retail and Auto Dealership Markets who have an interest
in travel to join our team. If you are a dedicated construction
professional who is motivated to succeed and has a commitment to
quality, we have immediate openings.Culture Video: We Are ICI!Join
The ICI Team: The ICI Family CultureJoin a winning team constantly
seeking cutting-edge approaches!
- A full-time position with ICI provides with career growth and
development, a competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical, vision, dental and life insurance; a tuition
reimbursement program, flexible spending accounts, an innovative
wellness program, paid vacations and holidays and a 401(k)
- Knowing that our employees are our greatest asset, ICI
regularly invests in the professional development of our team.
Continually voted one of Chicago's 101 Best & Brightest Companies
to Work For, this family-owned business is dedicated to work-life
balance and committed to employee enrichment.
- Firm leadership values the contributions of our team members
and understands that employee job satisfaction ultimately leads to
a strong team and work product. Our team aims to create more than a
structure; we strive to build long-term relationships with both our
employees and our clients.Some of the specific responsibilities of
a Project Superintendent include:
- Working as a core member of a dedicated ICI Team.
- Communicating professionally and effectively with clients,
architects, engineers, design partners, subcontractors, trades and
internal team members.
- Managing the day to day activities of complicated project sites
in the restaurant, retail and auto markets and ensuring top-quality
results through effective management of resources and the
- Maintaining a safe work site by implementing good housekeeping
regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits and
observing OSHA and any state-level agencies' regulations
- Overseeing and Inspecting work in progress against designs,
plans, specifications, subcontracts/scopes, shop drawings and
- Reducing project risk by reliably documenting and managing
jobsite details, reporting on daily progress, conducting weekly
site meetings and inspections, developing six-week look ahead
schedules and managing the overall schedule.
- Maintain client relationships by meeting and managing client
expectations, professionally addressing any concern or escalating
issues as appropriate.Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 Years Supervision / 10 Years
Construction experience at a GC / CM firm
- Solid, professional, communication skills
- Ability to produce innovative solutions to complex
- Results-driven ability to effectively manage and follow-up on
- Required computer skills include: Windows PC, Microsoft Office
(Excel, Word, Outlook), Windows File Management
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven supervision and management skills to motivate/manage
people and teams.
- Procore Experience / Certification a Plus
- Wal-Mart Project Experience a Plus
- Willingness to Travel is a plus
Keywords: International Contractors Inc., Elmhurst , Project Superintendent, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!