Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 22, 2022
ABOUT THE COMPANY:We have been engaged by a client in the food
industry to secure an AP with a path to leadership role intended.
It is with a large and thriving large-size organization, now
expanding their footprint.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE?
- This client typically promotes from within - and they have
plans for growth as they are now expanding their international
footprint, no travel is required yet exposure to bring new
locations on to the accounting ERP systems and methods used in the
- In this bonus potential position, you will have a great
work/life balance, hybrid work model and have generous PTO and
receive a 401K match which is sizable.
- Very collaborative, friendly and team focused group
- Competitive salary and benefits
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE AP COORDINATOR:
- Reviews invoices, makes copies of invoices and sends to
appropriate departments for approval.
- Reviews all check requests, date-stamps, and invoices.
- Matches invoices and determines account coding.
- Inputs all vendor invoices in system.
- Balances edits and approves batch; after approval, posts to AP
- Reviews aging and determines invoices to be paid.
- Generates checks in accordance with issuing
- Records manual checks on a daily basis.
- Prepares check voucher and submit for approvals.
- Addresses employee and vendor inquiries regarding
- Reconciles vendor accounts.
- Reviews and processes employee expense reports in accordance
with company reimbursement and policies.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE AP COORDINATOR ROLE:
- At least 3 years of experience in AP
- Associates OR Bachelor highly desired
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Elmhurst , AP Coordinator, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!