Company: Bank of America Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million
client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow
and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients
each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal
financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you
join our team, we'll count on you to care for, advise and guide our
clients when they need us most - whether they're just starting out,
buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We're looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers -
those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building
relationships and working with a team of client professionals in
one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Relationship Banker
role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a
career in financial services. The role is ideal for those who have
a passion to engage and educate clients with our industry leading
digital banking solutions. As a Relationship Banker, you'll
introduce clients to the various high-tech and high-touch choices
they have to do their banking in ways that are most convenient for
From day one, you'll receive training from our award-winning
Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice,
personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your
on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you'll have the
opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Manager,
Financial Advisor, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial
Center Manager - with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the
company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs,
tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We'll help you
* Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class
training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
* Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from
Academy managers who are invested in your success and training
programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on
* Continuously learn and advance your career goals through
intentional career paths to the next best role.
* Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client
* Confidently build relationships with clients by using a defined
consultative questioning approach that will help you gain in-depth
knowledge of clients' financial life priorities and connect them to
our solutions that meet their financial goals.
* Expand your business knowledge and network by partnering with
experts in small business, lending and investments.
* Become an expert in using digital resources and technologies to
optimize the client's digital banking preferences.
* Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client
confidence and trust, based on established policies and
As a Relationship Banker, you can look forward to
* Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and
optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
* Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full
potential throughout your career.
* A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our
employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for
* Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote
We're a culture that
* Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to
supporting the communities we serve.
* Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to
help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or
* Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect
to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of
working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving
* Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best
interest of the client.
* Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and
nurturing strong relationships.
* Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience
that improves our clients' financial lives.
* Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing
clients based on their needs.
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable
engaging all clients.
* Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and
* Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple
banking transactions through self-service technologies (for
example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
* Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulations.
* Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
* Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the
* Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as
* Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial
services industry, products and solutions.
* One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary
plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
* Six months of cash handling experience.
* Bachelor's degree or business relevant associate degree such as
business management, business administration, or finance.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Keywords: Bank of America Corporation, Elmhurst , Relationship Banker, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!