Online Personal Shopper - Mariano's
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Essential Job Functions:
* Online Grocery Pick-Up Clerk working as In-Store Grocery Shopper
is responsible for selecting and gathering products for customers'
on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to
freshness and quality.
* In-Store Grocery Shopper initiates and completes selection
process for customers' on-line orders.
* Online Grocery Pick-Up team is responsible for assembling
customers' on-line orders, process coupons and payment, and deliver
and load orders to cars when customers arrive at store for pick
* In-Store Grocery Shopper will scan and bag orders on the go while
following all bagging standards.
* E-Commerce team including Online Grocery Pick- Up associate
communicates any substitutions or exceptions to customer's order at
time of pick-up.
* Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety,
freshness, and cleanliness.
* Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures,
and company guidelines.
* Receive customers' orders from Order Selector according to
guidelines, store products in optimal temperature zones.
* Read and follow directions given in the note section
* Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen
* Communicate with customers via a portable phone and respond to
calls in a professional and timely manner
* Retrieve each customer's order from all staging locations and
ensure order accuracy, load order into customers' cars
* Pick-Up Clerk should provide a positive customer service
experience that makes customers want to return to on-line
* Process the orders through the point of sale (POS) system
* Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate
substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock
* Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and
* Report pricing, scanning, and item location discrepancies and
invalid temperature types to the store e-Commerce supervisor
* Inspect equipment and notify store Pick-Up supervisor or other
store management of items in need of repair
* Perform required opening and closing procedures
* Learn and adapt to new and improved processes
* Assist in training new e-Commerce team members
* Meet/exceed productivity standards
* Must be able to perform the essential job functions of this
position with or without reasonable accommodation
Minimum Position Qualifications:
* Ability to work without supervision
* Ability to read shelf tags
* Basic math skills (i.e., counting, addition, and subtraction)
* Excellent oral/written communication skills
Desired Previous Experience:
* Any experience as a personal shopper or in a production oriented
or warehouse environment, stocking shelves, or experience as a
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.40 - $14.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Elmhurst, IL 60126: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Mariano's, Elmhurst , Online Personal Shopper - Mariano's, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!