Procurement Specialist (Remote)
Company: The Boyd Group
Posted on: January 23, 2023
We put our team members first. You'll receive a great salary and
benefits, and experience the support and opportunity you deserve.
You're empowered to make decisions. You control your future.
- Work closely with local buyers, RVPs, Market Managers and GMs
to promote Corporate Programs.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents
via approved channel(s).
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. i.e. Work
Day compliance report.
- Review supplier adding/changing requests from shops and
determine the approval of the vendors.
- Direct local buyers to purchase from preferred vendors.
- Conducting research on existing vendors to determine which
vendors offer the best discount/pricing for OE parts and share the
information with the Ops team, Acquisition team and Intake center
- Working closely with preferred vendors to ensure the shops
receiving the services/products to support The Boyd Group
- Continually monitoring spend trend to determine if shops are in
compliance with purchasing from preferred vendors.
- Follow the Workday vendor selection process to ensure that the
best vendors are secured.
- Whenever applicable, conducting interviews with new vendors and
informing approved vendors of their responsibilities and
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying
ways to improve them.
Procurement Specialist Skills and Qualifications:
Great communication skills and work with cross-functional team
members (i.e. Operation, AP, IT, Marketing...etc.)
Data Analysis, Vendor Relationships, Organization, Customer focused
(internal), Documentation Skills, Advanced Google sheet and Google
The ability to multitask effectively.
Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
4 plus years of vendor management experience.
ERP experience (Work Day preferred).
Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, marketing, business
administration, or a related field.
Benefits That Drive Your Success
Gerber offers the comprehensive benefits you expect from an
industry leader, including:
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Short-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Continuing Education
- Career Growth Opportunities
Keywords: The Boyd Group, Elmhurst , Procurement Specialist (Remote), Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!