Client Care Coordinator
Company: Cahill Home Health Care
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Job Description Registered Nurse Job Duties:
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal
rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a
position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand
condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards;
measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards;
making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by
state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other
governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from
health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration
and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
information confidential. title:nurse, registered
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing
and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. by Jobble
Keywords: Cahill Home Health Care, Elmhurst , Client Care Coordinator, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...