Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Checker/Loader - Fresh Dough Facility PANERA FRESH DOUGH
FACILITY DOUGH LOADER Want to work in a place where you can learn,
laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then
Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and
help you succeed-every day, in every way. Come join the fun! Panera
- Competitive pay
- Skills and training to reach your potential
- Paid time off, 2 weeks in your first year
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match
- Safety shoe reimbursement Our Loaders are first line of defense
in delivering accurate orders to our cafes As a Loader, you are
responsible for quickly and accurately loading our trailers each
night for deliveries to our cafes As a Loader at Panera's Fresh
Dough Facility, your job is to:
- Loading cabinets full of our raw dough and produce into our
- Work in-between refrigerated and non-refrigerated area
- Follow load plan for each route
- Follow rigorous procedures to ensure consistently delicious
- Ensure a safe, clean working environment that follows the FDA's
Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and
- Step in and support your manager and team. Are you friendly,
motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If
so, you'll thrive on our team. This job is for you if:
- You love working with food.
- You like the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing
a job well done each day.
- You want to help make the signature products of a beloved
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You're a self-starter who can meet goals with limited
- You have excellent organizational and time-management
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work
hard and laugh often.
- You're committed to food safety and health safety.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Qualified
applicants will have:
- Successful employment experience in a fast-paced work
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety
of production tasks
- Preferred: Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting
that had an emphasis on quality, process control, and safety You
must meet these requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends,
and holidays depending on business needs You must meet the
following physical requirements with or without reasonable
- Able to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Able to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight.
(Pushing of carts up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper extremities.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of dough and a
Get ready to rise. __ Equal Opportunity Employer and
Affirmative-Action Employer Chicago FDF
Keywords: Panera Bread, Elmhurst , Loader, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...