Company: Fifth Third
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to
take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third
Bank. GENERAL FUNCTION: Accountable for overall production,
coaching, training, and developing a team of licensed retail
bankers. May handle large book of clients with more complex
financial profiles. Accountable for sales of full range of
securities products and achieve targeted securities fee income
goals within assigned territory. Design and customize coaching
sessions to train bankers on investment strategies and product
solutions. Conduct solo and joint appointments with bankers and
assist themin efficiently identifying potential clients and
providing solutions that align with client needs, financial goals
and objectives. Maintain presence within the bank to develop strong
relationships and credibility with internal and external clients.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and
opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and
procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing
for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving sales goals while serving the clients' best
- Plan and conduct individual and group coaching sessions with
retail bank employees.
- Develop and conduct client meetings to review existing accounts
and close sales individually and jointly with licensed
- Handle daily client needs and problems and prioritize and
delegate tasks to resolve.
- Post-appointment follow-up to maintain relationships and
develop referrals from existing client base.
- Manage sales planning for self and for team to drive sales, and
achieve designated goals, client experience and financial
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all financial products
through self-study, periodicals, and appropriate coursework.
- Ability to delegate tasks and follow-through.
- Prepare necessary internal reports for sales tracking.
- Coordinate and communicate with team on daily basis to insure
accurate completion of accountabilities.
- Conduct internal and external seminars to focus on business
development and growth.
- Prioritize client needs and introduce services of other Fifth
Third Bank employees, i.e. loans, estate planning, deposits.
- Serves as a coach and mentor for licensed bank employees.
- Thoroughly organize, share and prepare licensed bankers with
tools and skills needed to be successful.
- Guide and promote progress toward established goals for
- Recognize and reward achievement of goals. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prior Brokerage Industry Experience.
- Series 7, 66 (or 63 and 65) and appropriate state required
insurance licenses (exception: 7 and 63 in Michigan and Ohio) are
required. Variable Annuity license is required.
- Motivated by commission sales, recognition programs, and
internal sales competition among co-workers.
- Ability to motivate others in a team environment.
- Ability to transfer knowledge through highly developed coaching
and teaching skills, can relay complex products and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to simplify and communicate complex
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external
- Highly developed knowledge of the securities business,
investment products and financial solutions.
- Highly developed sales and presentation skills.
- Travel required within assigned territory. Investment Executive
LOCATION -- Elmhurst, Illinois 60126 Fifth Third Bank, National
Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and
to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all
employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally
Keywords: Fifth Third, Elmhurst , Investment Executive, Other , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!