Company: JSK Recruiting, Inc
Posted on: November 12, 2021
- Foods manufacturer with several decades of successes has a need
for a Purchasing Analyst at their corporate offices / manufacturing
facility in Elmhurst, IL.--
- This role will be 50% remote and 50% working from home
- The company is expanding and is adding to the supply chain team
and needs a purchasing professional who can quickly learn and
- This role can grow into a Senior Buyer role in 2-4 years
- Work-life balance
- Fantastic benefits --- medical, dental, 401K, pension plan,
- Salary range is based on experience: 60K --- 75K (based on
education and experience) Responsibilities:
- Analyze, purchase and plan raw materials for manufacturing
- Use MS Excel and ERP to analyze reports, track and monitor
inventory and reduce stocks
- Analyze purchasing price targets not to exceed standard
- Assist with implementing plans for cost reduction/control of
major commodity groups.
- Manage vendor base and collaborate on supplier metrics.
Consolidate suppliers as appropriate.
- Be self-directed and manage workloads and assignments.
- Working with Purchasing Manager to manage new vendors,
participate with the qualification process of new vendors and
- Establish and maintain a culture consistent with corporate core
- BS/BA is required in Business, Supply Chain, Operations or
related technical field.
- 0-2+ years related experience in supply chain, MS Excel,
purchasing, procurement or related in a manufacturing environment;
prefer foods, packaging, consumer products background but open to
- Self-managed, self-directed with strong analysis skills
- Well versed in purchasing methodologies such as: vendor
management, rebuying, inventory management, data analysis,
relationship building skills, negotiations and running reports
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH MS EXCEL
- Ability to identify waste and look for cost effective
solutions. #ZR #CB
Keywords: JSK Recruiting, Inc, Elmhurst , Purchasing Analyst, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!