Maintenance Mechanic- Competitve Pay
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and
services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small
metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies
in industries from food, beverage, personal care and
pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and
paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy
companies BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICSMauser Packaging Solutions
offers its customers true sustainability at scale.The Maintenance
Mechanic repairs and maintains plastic molding machinery and
mechanical equipment such as motors pneumatic tools, hydraulics,
conveyor systems, electrical devices and production machines and
equipment. Uses hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring
and testing equipment.Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preventive maintenance checks on all production
equipment and machinery.
- Replaces or repairs parts on machines such as bearings, filter,
wiring, valves, gauges and switches.
- Replaces electrical parts and equipment.
- Observes and listens to mechanical devices in operation to
locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special
functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Start devices to test their performance.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Required to participate in on-call program and may be required
to work additional hours as required.
- Ability to use a variety of common hand and power tools. Basic
understanding of electrical and mechanical properties.
- Follows all safety rules and procedures and observes the
operations to insure a safe environment.
- Upholds Site and Corporate Environmental Policies by following
all Environmental Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance of Food Product Safety
& Product Quality of the molded product, to meet the expectation of
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); plus one
year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of training an experience.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively with employees of
organizationWhile performing the duties of this job, the employee
is regularly required to reach with hands and arms. They employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger,
handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to climb or
balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.Required
Keywords: MyNewCompany180926042143, Elmhurst , Maintenance Mechanic- Competitve Pay, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!