Company: ADP GLOBAL LOGISTICS
Posted on: August 3, 2022
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
International Freight Forwarding Company.
- Liaison with consignees, brokers, truckers, carriers, and
- Basic knowledge of brokerage is a plus.
- Professional telephone manners are mandatory as you coordinate
inbound transportation of shipments.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, positive,
professional, and motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain files: enter file data, including but not limited to
-- opening the file, entering and updating online system with
applicable data elements, issuing applicable forms and documents,
and closing the file
- Communicate clearly, timely and effectively with overseas
offices, agents, customers and domestic vendors
- Notify arrival of shipments, distribute documentation, track
movement of shipment from origin to destination which may involve
arranging release and delivery at destination according to customer
- Proactively communicate status of shipments and process
"exceptions" (shipments delayed on Customs holds, etc )
- Handle accounting processes as they apply to the
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- One year of experience in an import department of a freight
forwarder or customhouse broker.
Competencies, Working Skills and Attributes:
- Must possess excellent data entry skills and customer service
skills with the ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing
with a variety of people.
- Understand the processes and terminology involved in
international shipping from time of Shipment to delivery of cargo
at ultimate destination
- Must have strong organizational and time management
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities under time
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written
requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose e-mails and other written
documentation clearly and concisely.
Computer Applications Skills:
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be
proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel,
Please Apply Online Below
Keywords: ADP GLOBAL LOGISTICS, Elmhurst , Import Operation, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!