Shipping / Receiving Clerk
Company: Chicago Switchboard
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Chicago Switchboard, founded in 1936, is a recognized leader in
quick ship custom built electrical equipment. We supply
switchboards, control panels, portable generator connection
cabinets, junction boxes, and panels to our customers across all
While growth driven, the team is determined to provide quality
products and service and at the same time remembering the
entrepreneurial spirit that the company was built on.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will be responsible for a wide
variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving
materials and/or shipping cartons/freight via various carriers.
- Handles all aspects of shipping and receiving.
- Review shipping schedule and prep products for
- Receive, verify, count, and match incoming inventory shipments
and packing slips against purchase orders.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries, reporting any delays
- Assist in inventory monitoring, counts, and
- Pick and place inventory and finished products on pallets
and/or prep for shipment.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Good decision and communication skills.
- Pallet jack, sit down forklift and experience with dollies
- 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing environment
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
You should be proficient in:
- Forklift Licensed
Machines & technologies you'll use:
Keywords: Chicago Switchboard, Elmhurst , Shipping / Receiving Clerk, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!