Electrical Test Engineer
Company: Sterling Engineering, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Title: Electrical Test Engineer ($30-$40hr based on experience)
-Location: Elmhurst, IL -
Job Duties: Set up and conduct various types of design validation
testing, for example:
- RF (radio frequency): Open field range, sensitivity, short and
long-term frequency stability, etc.
- Environmental performance: extreme temperatures and humidity
(familiarity with programming and using environmental test
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compliance): ESD (electrostatic
discharge), EFT (electrical fast transient), surge, emissions,
- Ability to design and build basic to medium difficulty test
setups, including building electronic board assemblies, configuring
instruments (data loggers, thermometers, spectrum analyzers,
timers, counters, etc)
- There is a mechanical component to this role as well. - - -
- Must be able to lift up to 50-70lbs and climb ladders
- Electrical schematics experience
- Interacting with the Design Engineers, to fully understand what
exactly is needed, clarify questions, unexpected product behaviors,
- Providing periodic updates as the tests progress
- Good observer to catch and report errors to engineers
- Write accurate, complete and concise test reports.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information -
Keywords: Sterling Engineering, Inc., Elmhurst , Electrical Test Engineer, Professions , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!