Sales Support Administrator
Company: TransChicago Truck Group
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Title: Sales Support AdministratorLocation: Elmhurst, ILPosition
Summary:This role will be responsible for managing the team and
administrative processes that support the New & Used Truck Sales
Department.Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manages the inventory management from order inception through
customer delivery; to include order placement, tracking, updating
and location validation.
- Executes on the internal administrative team and processes
necessary to keep our team informed and manage the business.
- Work closely with the marketing department to ensure adequate
product exposure both in print and online.
- Organize and lead effective customer interactions, including
- Facilitates and processes all sales-related tasks, complete and
approves administrative paperwork and ensures records and databases
are accurate and maintained.
- Modifies workflow processes to increase productivity as needed
and supervises project completion.
- Other duties as assigned.Education and/or required experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of management and industry experience.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and
- Strong organizational and time management skills and ability to
- Other duties as assigned.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran,
and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
Keywords: TransChicago Truck Group, Elmhurst , Sales Support Administrator, Sales , Elmhurst, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!